Marketing strategist, Jasmine Powers of J Powers Marketing & Publicity, and Fund 17 will be producing a series of workshops to help small businesses maximize their marketing so they can build brand awareness, grow their customer base and increase revenue.
The fourth workshop in this series, Mastering Your Social Media Marketing starts at 6pm, Thursday, June 28, 2017 at the Martin Luther King Library in Lower Nine and will cover:
- Tips on how to manage your social media marketing program
- An overview of the different social media sites you can use and why–even Pinterest
- How to create social media graphics for social
- Tools to plan and schedule your social media posting
- What goes in a good caption
Register for the Simple Search Engine Optimization Tactics workshop now!
Register today for this short workshop so that you can start developing an attractive and memorable brand! Attendees will get access to a list of resources that will help them work on building or updating their logos, colors, photos and other brand elements. See you soon!