Last week, it was announced that I was officially one of Blogalicious ’12 Brand Ambassadors. I was excited to see my big ol’ mug in their blog announcement highlight me and all the other butt-kicking, high-power, new media dominating divas. Check out the gang here!
Hold on, I didn’t tell you what Blogalicious was. It is one of the biggest blogging conferences held nationally for women of all backgrounds who are bloggers and social media influencers. At the conference, not only do guests walk away with tools to grow their blogs as businesses, but rich, new relationships and an experience to remember. (PSST…They have vending opportunities available too that you must jump on NOW!)
Every Wednesday until the conference, being held September 28-30 in Las Vegas, Blogalicious will be hosting #BeUplifted tweetchats at 6pm PST. Follow @beblogacious and tune in to join in on hot discussions on thought leadership, digital influence, and best of all women really making an impact in blogging and technology. (Ambitious Diva’s by default!)
It’s also cool to participate in and share with you a “pin to win” contest for the conference. Pinterest users who participate will have the chance to be amongst the ones to win. Blogalicious will select two winners at the conclusion of the contest and give them tickets to Blogalicious Weekend 2012. Below are the
contest details and rules (we even have a Facebook invite so you can join and invite the persons you’d want to take with you if you win! http://t.co/N2e7H399):
Follow all Blogalicious Pinterest boards.
- “Like” Blogalicious on Facebook.
- Create your own “I am Blogalicious” board on Pinterest.
- Pin 10-20 of the best images, videos, etc. representing this year’s conference theme, “Make It Personal,” with a short description under each between July 23rd and August 3rd. Include the hastags, “#Blogalicious12” and “#MakeItPersonal”
- Post the link to your “I am Blogalicious” board on our Facebook event contest page no later than 5pm CST on (closing date of contest).
- The Blogalicious 2012 Brand Ambassadors will pick the winner based on who creates the most inventive and representative board.
- Get pinning and invite your friends to join in!
- The winner will be announced on the Facebook event contest page on (date
- of announcement).
1. CONTEST: Participants will be asked to create boards with the “I am
Blogalicious” title and post pins on Pinterest related to the theme “Make
It Personal” between July 9th and 13th, 2012 to be eligible. (Promotional
details about the theme can be found on the Blogalicious Weekend website.
2. THE ENTRY PERIOD: The entry period for the contest begins on (date, 2012
at 12pm CST and ends on (date, 2012 at 5pm CST).
3. ENTRANTS BOUND BY OFFICIAL RULES & TERMS: All entrants are bound
by the official rules of this contest and the Pinterest Terms of Service.
4. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to persons who legally reside in the United
States of America who are at least 18 years of age or older at the time of
entry. Ambassadors, Affiliates, Speakers and Sponsors of Blogalicious 2012
as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children)
of each of the above-mentioned persons are not eligible to participate in
the contest. The winner must be following all of Blogalicious pin boards
on Pinterest and ‘like’ the official Facebook page of Blogalicious. If you are
chosen as the winner, you must be able to travel to Las Vegas, NV, at your
own expense, no travel/accommodation included.
5. JUDGES: Blogalicious and its 2012 Brand Ambassadors will judge board
entries based on the creativity of the represented boards. Judging decisions
and selection of the 2 winners are final and may not be appealed.
6. VERIFICATION OF WINNER: If the determined winner cannot be contacted
within an appropriate time period determined by the Judges, the winner
forfeits their ticket and an alternate winner will be chosen and contacted.
Be sure to join in on the fun! If you’d rather just get your ticket, please do so and lock in your reservation to be a part of this great event in a great city. I can’t wait to see you there!